- 300 gr cleaned prawns
- 300 gr calamari, sliced into rings
- 2 avocados, peeled and roughly chopped
- 2 tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 50 gr feta, crumbled
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 bunch coriander, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Pinch cayenne pepper, or more to taste (optional)
• In a large mixing bowl mix all the chermoula ingredients and stir until smooth. Add in the shrimp and calamari and leave in the fridge to marinate, the longer the better.
• Warm-up a pan over medium-high heat, add in the marinated seafood and cook stirring occasionally until the seafood is fully cooked about 8 minutes. In the same pan, add in chopped tomatoes, avocado, and feta. Serve immediately, with bread.